With Bill4Time Payments, your firm can connect multiple bank accounts in order to receive online payments! Adding a new bank account is a quick and easy process, simply follow the steps below in order to add OR change your currently connected bank account.
NOTE: If a change in your currently connected default bank account is needed, please contact our Customer Support Team after completing the following steps to advise.
- At the top of your screen, click on your name and select "Settings" from the dropdown menu.
- From here, click into the "Bank Management" tab.
- Click the green "Add Account" button on the right side of the screen.
- In the modal that appears, select the account type (Operating or Trust) and fill in all required fields.
PLEASE NOTE: IOLTA Trust Accounts are only available for firms on the Legal Pro subscription plan
- Next, click the "Upload Voided Check" hyperlinked verbiage in order to add an image of either a voided check, bank statement, or bank validation letter. (one of these documents is required for connection for online payment)
- Once finished, click the "Save Account" button.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for the new account to be approved and ready to receive online payments.
- A member of our Payments Compliance Dept. may contact you with further questions before approving the newly added account.
- Only one "default" operating account can be linked to invoices at a time. If multiple Operating Accounts are connected, you may request that the new account be designated as the Default Account.