This expiration setting allows you to limit the length of time that your invoice links will be active. You can customize the link to expire in 7, 14, 30, 45 or 60 days. If the link expires before your Client is able to use it, you will need to resend the Invoice Email.
To adjust this setting please follow the instructions below:
- From the upper blue bar click on your name
- Select "Settings" from the dropdown (If you're not seeing "Settings" after clicking on your name, you would need to contact a System Administrator for assistance with updating these settings.)
- Click on the "Client Portal" subtab
- Scroll down to the "Invoice email link expiration" option
- Click on the dropdown menu on the right and select the desired number of days
Article is closed for comments.