To create a single invoice, please see the instructions below.
- Click Invoicing in the Navigation bar.
- Click the blue Create Invoice button.
- First, choose your date range if needed. The date fields are located at the top right. Please Note: The Start Date is not chosen by default. The system will pull all unbilled activity since inception of your client/project, unless a Start Date is chosen to establish the beginning of the billing cycle.
- Check the boxes to the left of to your clients/projects you would like to invoice.
- Click Save.
- You will now have a Pre-Bill (or Batch screen if you selected more than one client or project). From the Pre-Bill you can edit the entries as needed and make any further adjustments or changes.
- When you are satisfied with the invoice, click the Finalize button.
Once an invoice is Finalized, it is ready for printing, saving, or e-mailing. If you find that you need to make further changes to the invoice, click the Unfinalize button to bring it back to a Pre-Bill status for editing.