Under the Accounting tab you are able to view Unbilled totals for a Client and/or Project. Unbilled activity includes entries that have not been invoiced yet, as well as entries that are still in pre-bill status(unfinalized).
If you go to Invoicing and click the blue Create Invoice button and that client and project does not appear, this is likely due to a pre-bill or unfinalized invoice for this client/project.
To search for pre-bills or unfinalized invoices please follow the steps below:
- Click on Invoicing from your Navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- Click into the Invoice Search Box located on the left below "Invoices" in Bold.
- Click the "Show Filters" icon to the right of the box.
- Type the client name in the search box.
- Also, in the Invoice Status Filter box select the radio button for Pre-Bill.
- This will list all Pre-Bills for this client.
- Any Pre-Bills for this client represent unbilled activity for this client.
You can either click into that invoice and Delete it (which will allow you to create the invoice again) or Finalize the invoice.
Article is closed for comments.