Bill4Time's Box Integration feature allows you to upload & share documents between your Bill4Time and Box Storage accounts for a seamless, cloud-based document management experience.
Follow the steps below to set up your Box Integration:
(NOTE: Only users with System Admin access can set up this integration)
- From the top right, click on your name and select Settings.
- Next, click into the Document Storage tab.
- On the left, select the option "Use Box Storage", then click the button to "LOGIN TO BOX" on the right.
- Enter your Box login and click "Authorize", then click "Grant Access to Box".
Upload a File within Bill4Time:
- From either a Client or Project profile, click into the "Documents" tab.
- Click the plus (+) icon to the far right of the Client or Project file name, then choose to either Upload a file or create a New Folder before uploading a file.
- Browse your device and select the desired file, then click the blue "Upload" button.
- Once completed, a “Bill4Time” folder will be automatically created in your Box account, and the file will now be accessible in both your Bill4Time and Box accounts!
You can also upload files into your Box account folders which will appear in Bill4Time:
- In your Box account, click into the "Bill4Time" folder.
- Select the desired Client or Project folder, then click the "New" button at the top right.
- Select the "File Upload" option, then choose the desired file from your device.
- Once the upload is complete, the file will now be accessible in both your Box and Bill4Time accounts!
*Bill4Time is only able to accommodate one Box account per firm with one Box user profile to be shared with all B4T system users.