Utilizing the Invoice Past Due Watermark is a two-step process. You will need to update the invoice template setting first. Please note: when you change an invoice template, all invoices (past and future) will be affected. Then update the terms on the Invoice Details tab on the invoice.
- Top right, click your name and select Settings.
- Click on the Invoice Setup tab.
- Click the clipboard icon located at the very right of the desired template.
- Check the box for “Display 'Past Due' When Invoice is Overdue (calculated from terms)”.
- Scroll back to the top and click the Save button.
Update the terms on the Invoice Level to complete the setup.
Your invoice will now show the Past Due watermark as shown below.