Within Accounting, you will be able to view Invoices, Payments, Adjustments, as well as Unbilled Activity. You can Add Payments and Adjustments from your Accounting as well.
Articles in this section
- Is there an easy way to locate and apply any "unapplied" or "partially applied" payments for one specific client?
- My client paid more than they owe, how can I resolve this?
- Accounting Overview
- What is Accounting Isolation?
- How do I add/deposit a Retainer into my client's account?
- How do I locate and apply any "partially applied" and "unapplied" payments for all Clients in my system?
- Is there a way to process refunds for my clients?
- How do I receive or apply payments to my client's invoices/account?
- What are the different ways to credit or write down a bill?
- Why is there a separate tab for Accounting and Trust Accounting?