Within Accounting, you will be able to view Invoices, Payments, Adjustments, as well as Unbilled Activity. You can Add Payments and Adjustments from your Accounting as well.
Articles in this section
- Accounting Overview
- Accounting Isolation
- Locate & Apply Payments for all Clients
- Locating "unapplied" or "partially applied" payments for one specific client
- Is there a way to process refunds for my clients?
- Resolve Overpayments
- How do I add/deposit a Retainer into my client's account?
- Receiving and Applying Payments to Client Accounting
- What are the different ways to credit or write down a bill?
- Why is there a separate tab for Accounting and Trust Accounting?
Article is closed for comments.