Enabling Enterprise Add-On
You can instantly upgrade your account, to provide access to additional account features provided by the Enterprise account add-on. To do this, please follow these instructions:
- Click your name at the top right of any page and select Settings in the drop-down menu.
- Click on your Subscription tab.
- Locate the Enterprise account add-on toggle, below your currently selected Plan.
- Click on this toggle, to set this feature to "On".
- Click the blue "Upgrade" button below, to confirm this change.
Note: If you do not see the Settings option in your dropdown menu, you will need to contact your system admin to provide access or upgrade this for you.
Remove Enterprise Add-On
If you've previously enabled the Enterprise Account Add-on but are now looking to downgrade, you must contact us at email@example.com to initiate this process. Please note: this change will go into effect for your next billing cycle.
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY ENTERPRISE DATA/FEATURES WHEN I REMOVE THIS UPGRADE?
The Enterprise plan allows for Unlimited Data Imports and the creation of Custom Fields.
You will want to review your account before downgrading. Previously imported data and data stored in Custom Fields will remain intact, however you will lose access to any Custom Reports and Custom Invoice templates that were created while this add-on was enabled.
You may downgrade your account three months after your last import/custom field request was completed.