CUSTOMIZING IN BILL4TIME
In Bill4Time, there several different lists/areas of the program that you can customize to meet the needs of your business.
- Project Type (Depending on your Project mnemonic, this might say, Matter, Case, etc.)
- Client Type
- Billable Activity Types
- Expense Types
- Internal Activity Types
- Schedule Types
- Invoice Term Types
- Auto Text Types
- Project Status (Depending on your Project mnemonic, this might say, Matter, Case, etc.
EDITING YOUR CUSTOM LISTS
To edit your Custom List(s) Within the program, please follow the steps below.
- Click on Your Name in the upper right corner and select Settings
- Click the Custom Lists tab
- Next to the list your wish to edit, click the blue "Edit"
Enter the information into the "New Item" field, then click Add.
For the Billable Activity Types and Expense Types, you have the option to set a default activity. When setting a default activity, any new Time/Expense entry by default will be set on the entries.
- After entering new activities or types click the blue Add button.
- After editing click Save, then Done.
There is currently no way to edit existing activities within the lists. You would have to delete the current activity, which will archive the old activity on Time/Expense entries, then add the new activity to the list.
Article is closed for comments.