Instructions for Chrome on Mac or PC:
- Open your internet browser and go to https://secure.bill4time.com/
- Click the three-dot icon in the upper right-hand corner of the window
- Hover your mouse over More Tools and click Create Shortcut
- Enter a name for the shortcut and click Create.
- You can optionally select the Open as window checkbox to have the website open in its own browser window (See GIF below)
- If you are using a PC, you will see the shortcut on your desktop. Right-click the icon and click Pin to taskbar to add the shortcut to your taskbar.
- If you are using a Mac, a Finder window will pop up after you click Create. Drag the shortcut from the Chrome Apps folder to your desktop or taskbar.
Instructions for Safari
- Open your Safari internet browser and go to https://secure.bill4time.com/. Make sure to resize your browser so that you can see your desktop and dock.
- Select the URL in the address bar so that the text is highlighted
- Drag the URL to your desktop or taskbar to create a shortcut. Alternatively, you drag the icon that is to the left of the URL.
- If you want to change the name of the shortcut, click the shortcut and click Command + I on your keyboard. Click the arrow to the left of Name & Extension, and enter a new name in the text box.
- If you want to change the icon for the shortcut, use the following steps:
- Find the image you’d like to use as an icon on Google Images
- Right click the image and select Save As.
- Open the saved image using the Preview application, and select the entire image by left clicking the image and dragging a box around it.
- Once the entire image is selected, copy the image by clicking the Command + C keys on your keyboard.
- Click the icon at the top of the Get Info window and hit the Command + V keys to paste the image
- Lastly, drag your image to your dock. You must drag the image to the right side of the divider line that separates your applications from your folders and trash bin.